moomoo112moomoo112

Main Games Reviews Stats

DisobeyMe's Guns DisobeyMe's Guns

really?

its great that you can make guns and all, but why not place them in a game that has more substance to it?

DisobeyMe responds:

its just a timewasting thing. fun for a little, then bleh, yknow :)

Save your life Save your life

forward

you can right click and 'forward' through everything, as proof here is my code: 12cly90pov2
i did some puzzles, but some where quite hard

EventHorizon responds:

had not thought about disabling "forward", thanks anyway

Tetri II Tetri II

err

interesting concept, but you have few collision problems
if you speed up the blocks and there isn't another block beneath it, it goes through the ground 1 or 2 squares

Mystery Jigsaw Mystery Jigsaw

broken

interesting game, however under the hard mode none of the puzzles would load, but the easy ones loaded fine...
and you need to find a way to disable that 'play' option in the right click menu otherwise the puzzles can be skipped

Candystand responds:

Hey - so sorry, looks like the wrong version got uploaded. New build should have the 'Hard mode' bug fixed!

Duairt Defenders 2 Duairt Defenders 2

not enough

there really isn't much point to this game and it could use more features
and perhaps a limit on how long you can go super fast ecause if you go the top speed you can't get hit

Mia responds:

Arithmetic Challenge Arithmetic Challenge

yay

yay, second place on 3/4 categories, though they won't lost long (probably) I feel happy cuz I never score that well on older arcade games...
pretty well put together there

Circle Head Circle Head

errs

an interesting game, but your should think of combining your action keys to just tthe space bar or control
and once I fell through a crack i kept on falling even after resetting to the beginning...

Mui-Mui's Escape! Mui-Mui's Escape!

N/A

nice game, but a great help would be a start button at the beginning of each level, you don't have to have theobjects moving, but I would at least like to know where I am starting from...